- This event has passed.
Webinar: Tomorrow’s packaging materials – how to?
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Materials Business Center and Packbridge are happy to invite you and your colleagues to our upcoming webinar on Tomorrow’s Packaging Materials.
Do you want to know more about the challenges and opportunities ahead, learn more about new materials development, and how to become more adaptive in choosing packaging materials? Then this event is for you. You will meet representatives from the packaging and materials industries, researchers as well as corporates/businesses.
- Katrin Molina Besch, Associate senior lecturer, Lund University – How to: Life Cycle Assessment
- Peter Edberg, Innovation advisor, Paper Province and Dag Tryggö, Business Development, Seelution – How to: choose – Fossil free laminates
- Carl-Ludvig Svensson, Industrial designer focusing on materials and alternative areas of use – How to: reuse
- Pontus Björklund, Technical Manager, and Oscar Hugoson, Executive Vice President, Scanfill – How to: reuse
- Patrik Ekdahl, Manager Platform Security Research, Ericsson – How to: trace – Blockchain technology and packaging traceability
- Moderator: Yasemin Arhan Modéer, Altitude Meetings
Location: Webinar, a link will be sent to you
Participation is free but registration is required – Sign up to attend here.