#iställetföralmedalen: World Class Materials Innovation
World Class Materials Innovation: Creating capacity to support businesses to leverage from the investments in infrastructure.
Targeted investments in research infrastructure create new and unmatched opportunities for science. The plan is, that with the best infrastructure in the world and a lot of international visitors, Lund will become a unique spot for science and innovations. Materials Business Center and Packbridge had a session at #iställetföralmedalen, where they tackled the following:
- How do we co-create the same opportunity for businesses and the public sector to innovate?
- How do we include existing initiatives and engage more actors?
Take part of the panel discussion about the priority areas that need to be taken into consideration, so that the technology park in connection with Science Village (Lund), proposed by the Swedish government, truly carries-out its mission.
– Carl Malm, Innovation Manager, Materials Business Center, Innovation Skåne
– Marie Malmberg Lavsen, CEO, Packbridge
3:36 Presentation of the suggested science & technology park function in Science Village
– Dr. Rebecca Hollertz, Handläggare Industriell Utveckling, Vinnova
18:24 Panel diskussion
– Dr. Robert Moberg, Co-founder, Uppsala Synchrotronix
– Dr. Therése Nordström, Director, Malmö University, Open Lab Skåne
– Dr. Anna Stenstam, CEO, CR Comptence
– Dr. Edward Mitchell, Head of Business Development and staff scientist, ESRF (The European Synchrotron)
Moderator: Pia Kinhult, Head of Host States Relations, ESS